KONG Stuffing Recipes
- Keeping your dog entertained for hours
- Providing excellent mental stimulation
- The natural rubber promotes clean teeth and helps to control plaque
- Great for using as a slow feeder for dogs who inhale their food!
- The erratic bounce makes it awesome for playtime
If you are looking for ways to keep your pooch entertained for a few hours, or simply want to leave them with a tasty challenge for when you leave the house, KONG's are a great solution. Depending on the skill (and determination!) of your dog, it can take hours for them to lick away every last morsel of food inside, meaning they sure won't get bored. You can even put a stuffed KONG in the freezer for added difficulty, or for a awesome hot summer day treat.
Hunter the Springador with his Puppy KONG!
Mix strawberries, blueberries and plain yogurt in a bowl. Stuff into the KONG and top it with a dollop of peamutt butter.
Mix together a small handful of cooked chicken, half a cup of mashed potatoes and some frozen peas and diced carrots. Stuff into a KONG!
☀️ Summer Vacay
🍌 That's Bananas
🧀 So Cheesy
🐟 Easy Peasy
🥚 Breakfast of Champions
If you are just looking for some delicious one-ingredient KONG filler ideas, see below!
- Scrambled egg
- Tinned Tuna
- Tinned sardines
- Wet dog food
- Peamutt butter
- Low fat plain yogurt
- Ground cooked meat
- Kibble which has been softened with water
- Raw food (for raw fed dogs only)
- Cheese (watch for fat content)
- Cottage cheese
- Canned Pumpkin
- Cooked rice