The ultimate long lasting treat!
These are an extremely long lasting, naturally air dried dog treat which are perfect for power chewers. Non-splintering and super tasty, these are guaranteed to go down a storm with your pooch. Ideal for medium to large breed dogs - these are the ultimate challenging chew!
- Extremely tough and a real challenge for even the most powerful chewers
- Hypoallergenic - suitable for dogs with allergies and/or sensitivites
- Naturally air-dried
- Excellent value for money
Suitable for puppies over 16 weeks.
Treat Responsibly: Monitor your pet while feeding treats or chews. Discard any pieces that could be swallowed by your pet, as pieces could cause choking, stomach upset, or blockage. Always provide a fresh supply of drinking water.